Monday, March 26, 2007

new digital work


with inspiration from kelli connell and sarah gibbons, and the fact that it's a project for class...
I have some new work I've been doing.
here's one of the images I'll be turning in this week.
more later, when they're done and I don't hate them.
I'm taking memories, experiences, events from my past and sort of replaying them with different identities of myself, different personalities, etc.
I'm also thoroughly enjoying this stuff, and think I'll be doing much more of this, experimenting with it and i don't know what...

[lazy morning breakfast. 2007]


1 comment:

attagrl said...

I love this photo. You have captured a moment beautifully. The composition, the clarity. Well done!
check out my blog at www.seeingisaverb.wordpress.com

Where in Colorado were you for your film (on another post)?